Legal Services in Germany
Legal Services in GermanyUpdated on Friday 10th April 2020
based on 3 reviews.
When decided to invest in Germany, any entrepreneur or business owner will need legal counseling in order to make sure his company will comply with the current legislation.
- - Dispute resolution: as of our core specialization areas, our lawyers are experienced in advising clients on the available options in case of claims or complex litigation cases.
- - Commercial law: companies in Germany need to be aware of the commercial regulations in their specific business field and our lawyers can provide adequate counseling.
- - Company law and incorporation: company formation and management in Germany is subject to a set of rules; our attorneys can help investors open a company.
- - Intellectual Property: handling trademark and copyright issues can be of great importance for companies and our lawyers can help with local and international IP counseling.
- - Real Estate: investors interested in real estate investments in the country can reach out to our experts for detailed information on the property market and related laws.
- - Tax: an area of expertise that is of importance for investors; we provide tax planning and counseling services for local and foreign companies.
Representation in Litigation Matters in Germany
Dispute resolution cases should be approached as per their unique characteristics and this is what our team focuses on. Our team is comprised of experienced litigators who have handled cases in all areas of business and commercial law but also arbitration and mediation specialists. We focus on delivering satisfactory solutions to business disputes and the right solutions may not always include court litigation. Instead, we advise our clients to approach other, alternative dispute resolution methods when possible.
All clients who are in need of legal representation before the Courts of Germany in various cases are welcome to visit our law firm for consultancy. Our team of attorneys in Germany will spare no effort in making sure the case will have the expected results.
Opening a company in Germany
The most popular method of investing in Germany is to set up a business in this country. The majority of our clients request our legal advice when starting a business in Germany. After all the procedures are completed, they have no problem in recommending us to their partners since they are so pleased with the quality and seriousness of our work.
- Preparing the company documents: the Articles of Association and the Memorandum are the company’s constitutive documents; our lawyers can help you prepare them.
- Making the necessary submissions: filling in the registration form and submitting the documents for company registration with the Company Registry is an important step during which we can help.
- Opening a bank account in Germany: this is a mandatory step when opening a company and we can provide assistance for submitting the required documents with the chosen Dutch bank.
- Obtaining special permits and licenses: some business sectors are subject to regulations and one of our lawyers in Germany can provide assistance for obtaining the needed licenses.
- Concluding agreements: we can also provide adequate counseling for the subsequent draw up and signing of business agreements.
We make sure to always provide our clients with a complete offer, including all services they require, therefore they can rest assured their companies will be established according to their instructions.
There are several types of German structures they can choose from when opening their companies, each with its own particular characteristics, but we are here to help each client choose the one most suitable for their needs and objectives. One of the most popular business forms in Germany is the GmbH (limited liability company). We know setting up a company also requires additional issues, therefore we are ready to meet our clients’ needs by completing the package of services we offer with additional elements, such as domiciliation, accounting, and many others. Please contact our law firm for more details in this matter.
Another popular way of investing in Germany is to purchase shares in an existing company. These acquisitions usually imply valuable assets and important transactions, therefore, it is advisable to always take place in the presence of a qualified and experienced lawyer that can look out for your best interest and make sure all activities are law compliant. If you want to know more about German holding companies or you want to request a personalized consultancy please contact us.
Another fast way of entering the German market is the formation of either a branch or subsidiary. These types of companies are both subordinated to their foreign parent company and investors should ask for professional legal advice in order to help them decide which type is the most suitable for their business model.
Assistance for obtaining legal permits and various types of licenses in Germany
The law may require different types of permits or licenses in order to protect consumers, depending on the type of German company. Through the years our lawyers have had the opportunity to work with a large number of clients from various industries, therefore, any investor that request our help will benefit from the many years of expertise gathered in this field. We will make sure all documents are law compliant and updated to fit the latest changes in the German Commercial Law.
Qualified consultancy and assistance in dissolution and liquidation procedures in Germany
Our German law firm is ready to help clients with consultancy for all procedures required throughout the entire lifecycle of the company, from its creation and registration until its liquidation. No matters the reasons for closing your company, our attorneys will guide you through the entire process so that all actions will be hassle-free and law compliant. We can also provide assistance in managing the necessary documents for bankruptcy procedures.
Tax Advice and Planning in Germany
Every new or existing business in Germany needs professional consultancy when it comes to taxes and accounting matters. Our German accountants have the necessary qualification in order to advise on minimization of corporate taxes and refunding procedures. Contact us if you need a personalized taxation plan that would perfectly fit your business.
Intellectual property lawyers in Germany